Sep 8th 2015
You're now able to price your services in a way that your customers are able to see what their booking will cost them. There are also lots of other enhancements in the system, so read more about them below!
Define a price for each of your services and classes by defining a price list that can be dependant on the day of the week, the time of day or a certain date range. The right price is automatically then calculated for each booking depending on the parameters set in the price list. Define the price underneath Administration > Services and select the tab "Price".
Now go check it out and define your prices so that your customers know what they're going to cost.
Advertisement and campaign followup
Would you like to have a better overview of which of your online campaigns drive to an action to make a booking? You can now install the free "Ad tacking" app from underneath Administration > App Store that lets you do exactly this. After this you can add a ?ref=adname (where adname is the identified that you would like to use to identify a certain ad). You can for instance link to a URL of the form mydigitalbooker.com/mycompany?ref=onlinecampaign2015 and the reference code "onlinecampaign2015" is stored in your customers browser and added as info to their booking when they finally make their online booking.
Your admin calendar now also has some handy helper icons that will help you get a quicker glimpse of your booking situation. The icons will let you know whether the booking was made to a specific employee or anyone at all, whether it was made by a customer online or not, if the booking is a repeating booking and if the booking has any notes inside it.
Hovering over the icons will also let you see more information about each icon, such as the content of a note.
We've also renewed lots of things under the hood, of which the most important ones are listed below:
- You can now define the dateformat including month, day, year order and delimitor used inbetween dates and times inside the system, supporting all international formats.
- We've added a hacking prevention system that takes an exponential pause in between login attempts if somebody would try to bruteforce a password. For regular users this is not noticed in any way.
- Exporting of CSV files (Excel files) is rewritten and now supports exporting files with more than 500 lines in them as well as many new export functionalities.
- Possibility to export all your payments into a CSV file, with support for online payments.
- Possibility to export prepaid cards into CSV / Excel files.
- Many enhancements to the REST-API that the new public system is relying on.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Start your free trial today!Try out now